Promotes Nutrient Absorption*
- Aloe vera helps support nutrient absorption and ensures nutrients don’t get flushed out.
- This is because aloe vera has naturally-occurring polysaccharides.
- Aloe contains a significant number of essential minerals, vitamins, amino acids, and enzymes that align with some of the most common dietary needs we face today.
Full Spectrum Gut Support*
- Aloe Vera has been scientifically shown to support healthy gut function. With natural pre-biotic and antioxidant properties it helps support healthy microflora balance.
- AloeCure helps to coat and support the GI tract.
Healthy Immune System Support*
- Aloe supports your stomach’s biome with the vitamins, minerals, and enzymes found in the plants gel.
Aloe vera contains powerful antioxidants that support health and wellness.
- Aloe vera contains 19 of the 20 known amino acids, including seven of the eight identified as essential to the human body. Essential amino acids are not made by the body and must be sourced via food or supplement intake.
Supports Strong Skin, Hair, and Nails
- Aloe contains vitamins, antioxidants, and amino and fatty acids that moisturize your hair and scalp and reduce breakage.
- It's also has minerals like copper, zinc, and calcium that have been proven to promote healthy hair growth.
Supports Balanced Stomach Acidity*
- Aloe vera helps naturally maintain balanced levels of stomach acidity by supporting balanced pH levels, but not enough to trigger the release of more acid.
- When taken orally, Aloe vera supports balanced stomach acidity levels.
Buy our products and enjoy our 90 Days Money Back Guarantee